Monday, January 28, 2008

Dude, where's my snow?



Seriously, where did it go? The last couple of times my buddies (like my best buddy Ben the beagle) and I have gone to the dog park, it's been a winter wonderland. Racing around that place is so much more fun with a nice layer of powder. Sure it's a little harder to find tennis balls when they're buried in the stuff, but it's so much more rewarding when I track one down with my sniffer and liberate it from its frosty tomb. Plus it just looks cool to send snow flying as my buddies and I race around the park after each other. Now it's all gone and it feels like sunny Acapulco outside. This can't be the end of winter already can it? I've got to have at least one more snow day!

Love,
Spice

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i have been waiting for a new blog post :)