Monday, January 14, 2008

Wheezie Clark, Pug, Brookside


Jan 14, 2008

It's my birthday. I wouldn't have known, except last night I got a cake. A cake means it's my birthday. Oscar (my cat) tried to get in on the action. I AM a pug, so his efforts were futile. He's slow, I'm fast, and it's MY birthday! I get all the cake. All of it. All. Of. It. Did I mention it was my birthday? Stupid Oscar for thinking he would get any of my cake.

Can you believe both Mom and Dad were going to be gone on my special day? Of course, they arranged for The Lady Who Is Friend To Many Dogs to visit me - I guess that was my second present; a walk with The Lady. Pretty cool, huh? But now Dad is going to be home. I'm torn between being excited that Dad will be here with me, and upset that I don't get to see The Lady. What's a pug to do? Mope and pine for The Lady or take advantage of Dad and try to get more cake?? I think you all know what the correct answer is. More cake please.

Love,

Wheezie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blog! And yes, Wheez did benefit by some more cake.....

The citydog crew said...

Ah ha! So we CAN read minds! Good to know....